Carthouse is a detached single story unit with lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, bathroom with a step in shower, one double bedroom with a room for a cot. (Sleeps 2 + cot).
Dairy is a semidetached cottage with lounge / dining room, fitted kitchen, bathroom with walk in shower on the ground floor. Open plan stairs lead to one double bedroom which has superb views over the surrounding countryside. (Sleeps 2).
Hay Barn is a single story unit with entrance hall, open plan fitted kitchen, lounge / dining room, bathroom with walk in shower, one double bedroom and one with a single bed. (Sleeps 3).
Mill House has a lounge / dining room, fitted kitchen, bathroom with walk in shower on the ground floor. The first floor has one double bedroom and one smaller bedroom with a single bedroom with two 3ft beds. (Sleeps 4).
Stable has an entrance hall, lounge / dining room, fitted kitchen, bathroom with walk in shower. The first floor consists of one double bedroom and two single bedroom’s. One of the single bedroom’s has the option of 2ft 6inch pull out bed on request, please call us if would like to use this. (Sleeps 4 +1).
All five cottages are fully equipped and suitable for everyday needs:
- Washing machine, electric cooker, microwave, fridge, toaster, kettle, crockery and utensils.
- LCD Colour freeview television with DVD player, radio/cassette/CD player.
- Selection of board games.
- Duvets, bed linen and tea towels, (bathroom linen is also available on request with NO additional charge).
- Night Storage heating, electric and hot water are all included.
- Cot, high chair, stair gate are all available on request (NO additional charge).
Also available for visitors use and enjoyment:
- Coin operated tumble dryers.
- Picnic, barbecue and play area.
- Hair dryers on request.
- Extra Freezer space available for all cottages.
- Free Wi-Fi available for guests use.
- Access to the friendly farm animals.
- Undercover parking.
All the self catering cottages are non – smoking and because we are a working farm we are sorry that we cannot allow pets. Guide dogs, however, are welcome. For more information on Accessibility at Cornhill Farm Cottages please visit here.
Arrivals and Departures
Your holiday accommodation will be available from 3.30pm and must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure. Open all year and short stays are welcome. Please phone or e-mail for further details.